The WUF5 exhibition in Rio will be fully integrated into the main Forum. It will showcase some of the world's premier cities and many innovations in urban development for more inclusive cities. It will be held in a giant exhibition hall of 5,000 square meters, providing space for informal discussions, side shows, book shows and the latest in urban living. Designed to attract a large audience, exhibits will relate to the overall themes of the Forum. The exhibition will be open to WUF participants expected to number 15,000, and the general public.
The WUF5 exhibition features:
- Cities will showcase highlight programs, initiatives, partnership and solutions dedicated to addressing the challenges of sustainability.
- Country pavilions and other levels of government will present programs for cities on both national and international level.
- UN agencies will profile their work with cities globally.
- Non-governmental organizations will promote their roles in urban sustainability.
- The Brazil Hall will showcase urban best practices from the country.
For payment details, enquiries on furniture and equipment rental, custom booth construction and other exhibition services, please contact Mrs. Adriana Cavour, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Tel: +55 21 2209 9300 | Fax: +55 21 2560 6228.
To order additional furniture, audio-visual equipment please fill in the order forms for the service you require and send to Mrs. Adriana Cavour.
Exhibition payments, services and rentals
Tel. +55 21 2209 9300 / 9269 7771
Exhibition and Cinema Coordinator