The World Urban Forum exhibition
The World Urban Forum exhibition is one of the liveliest areas of the Forum and will showcase some of the world’s premier cities and innovations in urban development. It will provide space for informal discussions, side events and the latest in urban living.
Designed to attract a large audience,the exhibition will be aligned to the overall theme of the Forum and will be open to the general public and to WUF7 participants from 5 to 11 April 2014, from 9am to 6:30pm.
The WUF7 exhibition will be officially open to the general public on Saturday 5 April 2014.
The exhibition venue will be Plaza Mayor. It is located in the administrative centre of the city, next to important commercial and banking centres, and connected to the mass transportation system Metro. Exhibition at the World Urban Forum shall be open to those listed below:
- Cities will showcase programs, initiatives, partnership and solutions to address the challenges of sustainable urban development
- Countries will present urban programs at the national level
- United Nations agencies and other international organizations will profile their work on building better cities globally
- The Private Sector will present services, products and innovative solutions to urban problems
- Non-governmental organizations will promote their roles in urban sustainability
- Researchers and publishers will present the latest information on urban trends
- Any organization willing to share urban solutions
UN-Habitat WUF Secretariat has created the Exhibition Guide where you can find rules and regulations, administrative information, technical and operational guidance as well as deadlines that exhibitors must comply with during the exhibition mounting, roll out and dismantling in order to avoid disruptions to the schedule of foreseen activities.
Please download the Exhibition Guide for detailed information and the procedure to exhibit in WUF7 exhibition.
Please, if you have any recommendation, suggestion or doubt, contact UN-Habitat WUF Secretariat to firstname.lastname@example.org
WUF7 Exhibition Guide