This publication is a call to action for cities to address Climate Change. It presents information and practical case studies of what cities can do to respond to one of today's leading challenges in 12 key messages. This publication takes the view that climate change presents cities with an opportunity to review urban policy and local strategies which would lead to more sustainable, livable and vibrant cities.
Publications in the Cities and Climate Change series:
- Making Carbon Markets Work 2012
- Local Leadership for Climate Action 2011
- Developing Local Climate Change Plans 2012
- Planning for Climate Change 2011
- Participatory Climate Change Assessments